Home/Our Work/Properties/Contact Us About a County Property

Contact Us About a County Property

You have questions about County properties. We have answers.

Contact Us About a County Property

As part of our responsibility for Alameda County’s buildings, we understand that County-owned property is part of the larger Alameda County community.

If you need information about or assistance regarding a County-owned property, including requesting access to a property, alerting us to a problem or just letting us know how we can be a better neighbor, please contact us:

Portfolio Management
Phone: (510) 208-9716

You can also contact us about gifting a property to the County.