We’re not just public servants. We’re good citizens, too.
Building a Better Alameda County
As the service agency for Alameda County, we’re not just serving the County government’s departments. We’re serving the people of Alameda County.
At GSA we are partners in…
- Planning, designing and constructing buildings that serve the public
- Being good neighbors in County properties
- Innovating carbon-neutral energy solutions for County buildings
- Driving one of America’s greenest motor vehicle fleets
- Reducing waste when we buy and use materials
- Reducing water and energy use
- Recycling in every place we work
- Planning a resilient future in the face of climate change
- Partnering with the Emergency Operations Center to coordinate emergency response when our community needs help
Whether we’re building new courthouses, hospitals and parks, or moving through our cities, we’re thinking about how to do it better, cleaner, smarter and safer.
You are our highest priority as we build the buildings that become part of our neighborhoods and our skyline. We’re building with a carbon-neutral future and your tax dollars in mind.
Whether you’re looking for County services or need information about a County building in your neighborhood, you’ll find information about County properties in our Building Directory.
Every day, we are building partnerships and programs to keep Alameda County cleaner, greener and safer. Learn about our Climate Action, Climate Resilience, Green Building, Green Buying and Waste & Recycling programs.
You are our priority when our 9,500 employees travel to and from County buildings and when we turn on the lights. Learn about our clean Motor Vehicle Fleet and Clean Commute programs, and our cutting-edge Energy initiatives.
We provide logistical support to other agencies to coordinate critical emergency services and mutual aid in our region. Learn about the role we play when disaster strikes.
At GSA, we want to do more than good work for Alameda County. We want to do work that makes Alameda County better.