Home/About GSA/Contact Us/Public Records Request

Public Records Request

Make a Public Records Request.

Public Records are available to the public in accordance with the California Public Records Act (CPRA). A record may be withheld if it is exempt under applicable laws. The California Government Code beginning at section 6250 explains what may be exempt from disclosure.

We strive to provide the public with timely access to its public records. We provide records maintained by the General Services Agency.

Copying Fee

The Agency does not charge for the time and costs incurred in searching for, locating, or collecting records. However, the Agency may charge for the actual costs of supplying photocopied paper records. The Agency may also charge for the time and costs incurred if the request requires data compilation, extraction, or programming to produce the record and as otherwise allowed by law.

To facilitate processing, please fill out the form below to make a CPRA request.

Provide contact information and as much identifiable document/records details as you are able to assist staff in responding to your request.

Note: If you would like to request additional documents, please complete a second request form.


If you are requesting the document be mailed to you, please fill out this address field.


Please describe the identifiable records that you are requesting - focused, specific, and clear descriptions will assist the agency in locating the records you are requesting.